Please accept our invitation to the Doors Open Day in Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow Laboratory. It will be held on February 17 2022.
Whom do we seek?
- Students who are interested in doing scientific research.
- Graduates of technical disciplines who are interested in creating a topic for doctoral studies and working with us on new projects.
Research fields where we keep the world level:
- Experimental research on cooling and the development of inverse methods for the evaluation of thermal experiments.
- Research of new light sources for automotive technology.
- Development of ultra-light heat exchangers based on polymeric hollow fibres.
Tours start at 10:00 and 14:00 at D3, and it will take around one hour.
You can find building D3 here.